Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Happy and Sad Music
I personally relate songs to memories I have had in my past. Some are good and some bad. The music that makes me happy reminds me of memories I have made with my friends, fun parties, and people I have met. The sad songs remind me of hardship, past relationships, and bad memories. The songs that make me happy can be any songs in general. The songs have had no certain genre or artist. The same goes for the songs that make me sad. They can even be the happiest of songs, however if they remind me of something upsetting then they can be sad songs to me. We live in a music filled world and it is in the backgrounds of our lives almost constantly. We all get that one song stuck in our head or we hear the music playing in the background of a restaurant or store. We all have that one friend who is constantly blasting music at the wrong time or they just play annoying music. Music is in almost every part of our lives and it is easy to associate certain music with good times or bad times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment